Some more tests

I figured that i was fairly comfortable with exterior lighting, using the sun and sky system allowed me to make a few tweaks and get a relatively good look to the shot. However the interior lighting was what was troubling me. I decided to take a scene that i had modelled last year, and have a go at lighting it, as reference to interior lighting. I tried my best using a variation of point lights and spot lights, to try to create the same scene over, at three different times of day,

Here are my results:

These tests took me around half a day and if i am honest with myself, i really surprised myself, i am very happy with the outcome of these tests, and i honestly didnt know that i was capiable of making the shots look as near to the right time of day as i was aiming for. This has filled me with confidence for heading on to lighting Leap of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment