Exterior texturing

I have textured the outside of the house this week. I really enjoyed this, its really nice to see your hard work pay off once you create the texture yourself and apply it to a model that you built. The exterior is starting to take shape nicely, and i am finding myself happy with it so far.
The exterior of the project is completely my own little sub project within leap of faith, as Depa has allowed me free reign of the artwork, and the modelling, texturing, lighting etc, this is a big responsibility but i am happy about it.







Below there are a few of my texture maps, along with what the texture looks like when its applied. I tried my best to match the themes of the interior in terms of saturation and colour, to try to get continuity right throughout the project.



No comments:

Post a Comment